Applying Static Code Analysis To The SDLC
2021-07-30 | Webinar Deck | By Long Li
On 29th July, Li Long, Xcalibyte’s Chief Scientist, explained the basic principle behind static code analysis and how Xcalscan, using advanced techniques, is able to improve the true positive rate and reduce the false positive rate.
The webinar covers the following questions:
1. What is the principle of static code analysis?
2. What is the biggest problem facing static code analysis?
3. Where in the SDLC can static code analysis be applied?
4. How does Xcalscan improve the accuracy and reduce the false positive rate?
5. How well does Xcalscan perform?
Click here to watch the recorded video for the webinar (in Chineses). Fill the form below to download the presentation deck.