We are looking for a Delivery Engineer to join our Shenzhen Team.
- Participate in the later stages of the customer’s BD, determine the solution and project scope together with the pre-sales consultant, and formulate a reasonable project plan and resource arrangement.
- According to the implementation methodology, comprehensive and effective planning and management of different projects of contracted customers, including demand analysis, drawing up detailed project plans, project schedule control, risk management, quality management, etc.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and final delivery of the project and provide customers with product training, technical training, and solution handover.
- Able to complete reporting work with customers, such as product demonstrations, program speeches, and technical communication, to achieve good customer satisfaction, and to enhance and protect the company’s brand image.
- Maintain a good customer relationship with the account manager, guide and discover new customer needs, and coordinate with the sales team to complete the renewal, secondary sales and additional purchase goals.
- Familiar with the Internet of Things, finance, Internet or automobile industry;
- More than five years of ToB project research and development experience or project implementation experience, experience in the development and implementation of large IT projects and project management in the enterprise is preferred;
- An R&D background, proficient coding ability, and proficiency in at least one development language are required, including but not limited to C/C++, Java, Python, etc.;
- Have the ability to abstract and summarize, have good logical thinking, listening and questioning skills, can independently complete customer demand mining and customer demand establishment, and can transform the understanding of the industry and users into effective solutions;
- Excellent learning ability and communication skills, clear thinking and analysis and judgment ability, strong work initiative, innovation, and good teamwork spirit;
- Excellent leadership and project promotion ability, complete project delivery independently or lead the team to complete the project, and conduct relevant training and evaluation of team members.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science, information security, communication or related.
- PMP or related project management certificate is preferred.
- Familiar with the software development process, proficient in at least one development language, including but not limited to C/C++, Java, Python, etc. Can write stable, efficient, and reliable code, and relevant coding capabilities are required in the project.
- Good written skills, able to communicate effectively with clients from management level.
- Fluent Mandarin and essential English reading and writing skills.