We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
- The information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact form, a download form, a job application form and other forms on the website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, company name, company size, country etc.
- The information our website automatically collects about you. With regards to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- Technical information, including an anonymized version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and it also allows us to improve our site. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using our online services, as some features and services on our website may not work properly.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
- Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us; marketing communications, newsletters, document downloads, webinar/ event registration, job application information, etc.
- Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- for security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics and Baidu Analytics to track this information.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server. We use a trusted third-party website and hosting provider (AliCloud) to facilitate the running and management of this website. Our hosting provider meets high data protection and security standards and is bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without obtaining your
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Subject to the conditions set forth under applicable law, you have the right to request to access, review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have provided to us. You may do by contacting us through our website contact form.